Monday, December 21, 2020

2017 Holiday Season Megamix

Three years ago Jenn and I visited the Lot Radio and played this holiday season megamix ft. merzbow, Darlene Love, Kate Bush, the Ramones, Destiny's Child, John Waters, etc. Hope you enjoy. 

Related: I recently realized our 2009 holiday mix can still be downloaded over here

Only somewhat related: a 2021 resolution of mine is to make a calendar of all my favorite online, community and college radio shows, tape it above my desk and try to tune in as often as possible. Maybe I will post the list I come up with here. Please send recs if you have them!
 

1 comment:

danielewithonel said...

two of my favs are dial error on wkdu philadelphia 91.7FM every monday from 12-2pm and freaky friday on WCBN (Ann Arbor, MI), 10am - 12pm on Fridays. also everything on takoma community radio https://takomaradio.org/ is pretty phenomenal. it and wpfw we're my go to radio stations when i lived in DC.